Transport international multimodal
Multimodal transport is covered by one contract but arranged by at least two modes (by sea, road, rail or air) and with at least one reloading at a terminal. The carrier (or forwarder) responsible for the whole transport is called Multimodal Transport Operator (MTO)
Our company has wide experience in multimodal freight which allows us to reduce the transport costs as much as possible in case of correct planning.
Professional Forwarding Services allow you be sure that your goods go smoothly through all the transport procedures starting from pick up from the seller’s warehouse and finishing by door delivery to the final buyer.
- Any types of containers
- Any ports of origin and destination
- Pre-carriage in the country of origin
- Door to door delivery
- Efficient and reliable connections at the sea ports all over the world
- Possibility to change the delivery address while the cargo is in transit
- Port handling services
- Monitoring of all the stages of cargo delivery
- Full and correct documentation